MBD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fans of the Mysterious Black Dude from the Metroid: Other M trailer.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Mysterious Black Dude

Go down 
+5
Omega Knuckles
Mysterious Black Darth
MFED
Mysterious Woopdude
SMBD
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jaded_Twin
Federation Trooper
Jaded_Twin

Super Mysterious Black Dude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mysterious Black Dude   Super Mysterious Black Dude - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Alexiel wrote:
No.It's not that simple.If you're posting something on the Internet, it's there for EVERYONE to see and comment.This is my comment, if you do not work on the sprite, this is just simple shit.You should consider and take on every single comment and advice.So, do that.

While you have every right to say your opinion, you should at least not be a dick about it. You're calling his simple fun mod a piece of shit just because it doesn't fit your mold of what good and what's not. AND You have yet to further this conversation in any positive way other than saying he should make a better sprite. So please show him your apparent mastery of spriting. Otherwise, don't post.

Also, since everyone can see this on the internet, I'd like to see how you'd do better. C'mon, show me up. I dare you.
Back to top Go down
http://jadedtwin.deviantart.com/
Alexiel
Rookie Trooper
Alexiel

PostSubject: Re: Super Mysterious Black Dude   Super Mysterious Black Dude - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:09 pm

you are right, however we did settle this and talked about the same things u just said
Back to top Go down
http://www.out-of-blue-series.deviantart.com
SMBD
Rookie Trooper
SMBD

PostSubject: Re: Super Mysterious Black Dude   Super Mysterious Black Dude - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:55 am

No point in making people angry. I can forgive people. Smile
and as he said, this is now settled.
Back to top Go down
Mysterious Red Spy
Rookie Trooper
Mysterious Red Spy

PostSubject: Re: Super Mysterious Black Dude   Super Mysterious Black Dude - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:06 am

Alexiel wrote:
No.It's not that simple.If you're posting something on the Internet, it's there for EVERYONE to see and comment.This is my comment, if you do not work on the sprite, this is just simple shit.You should consider and take on every single comment and advice.So, do that.

I know this is a bit late to say this, but that didn't sound like advice. From similar first-hand experience with "advice" like that, I think your comment might be why he deleted EVERY SINGLE TRAILER FOR IT. Now I may never be able to play as the Mysterious Black Dude. Sad face. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mysterious Black Dude   Super Mysterious Black Dude - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Mysterious Black Dude
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2