MBD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fans of the Mysterious Black Dude from the Metroid: Other M trailer.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metroid Prime Hunters FTW!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MFED
Rookie Trooper
MFED

Metroid Prime Hunters FTW! Empty
PostSubject: Metroid Prime Hunters FTW!   Metroid Prime Hunters FTW! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:13 am

I think that Metroid Prime Hunter's Multiplayer is great! Once when people were too boring and just spammed Imperialist and ALT. Form spamming, I've noticed that nowadays people use different weapons, while Imperialist and Magmual being in the top.

Heh, I can remember my first kind of strategy: Don't get into Bipe-Mode, or else you'll get headshotted! - Kinda lame, isn't it?

Well, now when both me and the community has improved, I can stay biped as much as possible, as the enemies will have problems with sniping me while I'm firing at them, lol.

But still, I'm just a *** Sylux user, and lack a lot of skills...
Back to top Go down
Abodos
Rookie Trooper
Abodos

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime Hunters FTW!   Metroid Prime Hunters FTW! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:31 pm

I don't think I have ever won a multiplayer match in Hunters. I eventually gave up trying to win and stuck with single-player.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Twin
Federation Trooper
Jaded_Twin

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime Hunters FTW!   Metroid Prime Hunters FTW! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:02 pm

I gave up on the game period. It's a fun game, I just was never good at it.
Back to top Go down
http://jadedtwin.deviantart.com/
MFED
Rookie Trooper
MFED

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime Hunters FTW!   Metroid Prime Hunters FTW! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:17 am

The single player mode was dissapointing. Though, I can sense that they put more developement on the multiplayer mode than the single player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metroid Prime Hunters FTW!   Metroid Prime Hunters FTW! Empty

Back to top Go down

Metroid Prime Hunters FTW!
Page 1 of 1