MBD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fans of the Mysterious Black Dude from the Metroid: Other M trailer.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have another question.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaded_Twin
Federation Trooper
Jaded_Twin

I have another question. Empty
PostSubject: I have another question.   I have another question. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:39 pm

What's gonna happen to this forum after Other M is released? I'm sure there will be posts and stuff of the MBD as his true identity is revealed, but what about after the initial release of the game?

Just curious. Mostly because this site is dedicated to one character only, for the most part.
Back to top Go down
http://jadedtwin.deviantart.com/
Abodos
Rookie Trooper
Abodos

PostSubject: Re: I have another question.   I have another question. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:07 pm

Well, this is becoming an internet meme, right? All those YouTube Poops that use footage from the CD-i Zeldas are based off of games that were released over a full decade ago, so this forum will likely be around to keep MBD alive on the internet. Although, we will probably have to branch out a bit, maybe by doing material that is related to Metroid in general. Question
Back to top Go down
Mysterious Black Darth
Rookie Trooper
Mysterious Black Darth

PostSubject: Re: I have another question.   I have another question. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:53 am

Or maybe just related to Other M.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Twin
Federation Trooper
Jaded_Twin

PostSubject: Re: I have another question.   I have another question. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:43 pm

I guess that makes sense. I've just never come across a site dedicated to one meme before.
Back to top Go down
Mysterious Woopdude
Chozo
Mysterious Woopdude

PostSubject: Re: I have another question.   I have another question. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:13 pm

I guess we'll just keep going as a Metroid forum.
Back to top Go down
http://mbdfans.roflforum.net
Abodos
Rookie Trooper
Abodos

PostSubject: Re: I have another question.   I have another question. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Branching out to all the other Metroid games, rather than just Other M, would make the most sense, since there's only so much that you can milk from a single game. After all, there's the "That seems inefficient" meme, which is from Corruption. And there are bound to be more things to mine from future Metroid games, especially considering that Metroid is beginning to have more cinematic content, which is easier to poke fun at than gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Twin
Federation Trooper
Jaded_Twin

PostSubject: Re: I have another question.   I have another question. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:06 pm

Yeah I guess that makes sense.

I didn't know about the "That seems inefficient" meme. I guess that comes from the fact that I wasn't able to play Corruption. I had to sell my Wii for money.
Back to top Go down
Mysterious Red Spy
Rookie Trooper
Mysterious Red Spy

PostSubject: Re: I have another question.   I have another question. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:22 am

Ooh, that's gotta suck. I didn't know about it either, are there any other Metroid related memes that I should know about, because including "Remember me?" and "That seems inefficient," I only know of 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have another question.   I have another question. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have another question.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MBD Forums :: Earth :: Random Chat-
Jump to: