MBD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fans of the Mysterious Black Dude from the Metroid: Other M trailer.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MBD Links

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abodos
Rookie Trooper
Abodos

MBD Links Empty
PostSubject: MBD Links   MBD Links EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Here are some links to other forum threads discussing the Mysterious Black Dude. These links are here for several reasons:

a.) to search for any MBD material shared on those threads
b.) to share any material you already know of with the members of those other boards
c.) to invite people to this fan board
d.) to join those other boards yourself

Just be careful not to spam those boards too much with MBD material if those board members are not terribly interested, and don't merely leech those sites just to gain members for this board.

Metroid Metal
Castlevania Dungeon
GameFAQs: MBD Fanclub
GameFAQs: 500 identites for MBD
Metroid 2002
Zentendo

Some of these have yet to really get into the MBD fad, but they could soon be introduced to it by you guys.

Also, I was planning to include the Metroid Database link, but seeing how they are moving the location of that site tonight, I will wait until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Twin
Federation Trooper
Jaded_Twin

MBD Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: MBD Links   MBD Links EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 pm

Also, a lot of us are from MDb anyway. I'm not sure it's quite necessary to have a link to that. But, that's just my opinion lol
Back to top Go down
http://jadedtwin.deviantart.com/
Abodos
Rookie Trooper
Abodos

MBD Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: MBD Links   MBD Links EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Jaded_Twin wrote:
Also, a lot of us are from MDb anyway. I'm not sure it's quite necessary to have a link to that. But, that's just my opinion lol
Well, there are some people who came here from GameFAQs (the ones who made this board, I believe), and there are bound to be more people coming from other boards across the web, so this thread can introduce them to MDb.

Metroid Database

Also, this thread can be compared to the road system of the Roman Empire. Part of what kept the Empire so big for so long were its unprecedented roads, which were the cleanest, most well-maintained, and most far reaching the world had yet to see. They enabled Roman legions to quickly travel to places like Britain or Africa without having to take a tiresome trek through rough environments and rocky terrain.

Likewise, by having all these links on the MBD Fan Forums, we can keep a good foothold in Germania ... er, I mean on the internet ... by having a means of quick spread of materials going both to and from the linked sites, and by gaining new members and materials through word-of-mouth across the links.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MBD Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: MBD Links   MBD Links Empty

Back to top Go down

MBD Links
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MBD Forums :: Earth :: MBD Discussion-
Jump to: